Production measurement technology
The Bremen Institute for Metrology, Automation and Quality Science (BIMAQ) is looking for
student assistants to further develop scattered light measurement methods.
Collaboration in various research projects for the further development of laser-optical scattered light measurement methods.
In addition to the practical handling of lasers and optical components, theoretical work on the subject of rigorous scattered light simulation algorithms based on Maxwell theory is also possible.
- Student of Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science
- 3rd semester or higher
- technical and physical understanding
We offer you the training in:
- a minimum working time of 30 hours per month
- Regular and motivated work
- Interest in long-term cooperation